Manufacturing Mechanic (Maintainer)-16001822
Job Function: Manufacturing / Packaging
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Jacksonville-Jacksonville Can Plant
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $28.04/hour Blended Rate
Posting Date: Feb 26, 2016
(Scan this code to apply for the job.)
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair high speed, highly-technical computer-controlled manufacturing, and packaging equipment.
- Responsible for logistical module management associated with daily operation of the manufacturing equipment.
- Perform quality checks and record in automated computer system programs.
- Interpret statistical data to make quality and productivity decisions.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain work area in accordance with all sanitation and housekeeping standards.
- Operate powered industrial trucks.
- Clearly communicate maintenance and quality activities using complex computer reporting systems to maintain company records and historic information by machine.
- One to three years of industrial experience required, preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging environment.
- High School Diploma or GED Certification.
- Proficient in mechanical troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with punch presses a plus.
- Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour and other alternate work schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hours.
- Able and willing to work mandatory overtime as required Superior work history, including good attendance.
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America’s most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch’s family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company’s beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company’s largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit http://www.anheuser-busch.com.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.