When: June 10, 2016 10am – 3pm
Where: CareerSource NEFL Southside One Stop Center, 11160 Beach Blvd., Ste. 111, Jacksonville, FL 32246
1) Apply to the job posting. Computers will be available onsite.
2) Upload or bring a resume.
We are looking for individuals with the following mechanical experience to staff our new bottle line:
• Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair high speed, highly-technical computer-controlled manufacturing, and packaging equipment.
• Responsible for logistical module management associated with daily operation of the manufacturing equipment.
• Use of Precision measurement tools.
• Extensive mechanical experience.
• Perform quality checks and record in automated computer system programs.
• Interpret statistical data to make quality and productivity decisions.
• Follow all safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain work area in accordance with all sanitation and housekeeping standards.
• Clearly communicate maintenance and quality activities using complex computer reporting systems to maintain company records and historic information by machine.
• One to three years of industrial experience required, preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging environment.
• High School Diploma or GED Certification.
• Proficient in mechanical troubleshooting.
• Familiarity with punch presses a plus.
• Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour and other alternate work schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hours.
• Able and willing to work mandatory overtime as required Superior work history, including good attendance.
Visit: www.buschjobs.com for more information